Monday, November 21, 2011

Some Art

I've recently been making a ton of things for the events that I've participated in. It's about time that I've shared some of what I've done.


I made some new Halloween charms. I done some Halloween charms before, but it was back in 2007. Some of them needed a revamp and I wanted to makes some new ones as well. I actually made four of each of the small charms and some sold better than others, but that's what happens. ;)


I also crocheted some more things. I made a couple of beanies and some flower headbands. Each headband has two chains that they're attached to and close with a button behind the head. They're super easy and simple to add something to your hair.


This kanzashi I made for the Gala. I needed something that would work well with my outfit and that wasn't cheap looking. Thankfully I had what I needed to make this. I like how it turned out. It's meant to be worn with the beads and petals going straight down the side.


My Aunt Annette is having a baby any time now. I decided that I wanted to give the baby her first plushie. I decided to go with a pattern that I knew that I liked. This is the amineko pattern that I did before. This time I extended the legs and tail by 6 rounds and the ears by 1 round. I like the proportions a lot more, and crocheting through both rounds makes it look a lot nicer. I realize that this one will be almost as tall as the baby when she's born so she won't play with it for a long time; but some day she will. xD

No comments: