Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Amineko

So this is probably the most widely done amigurumi pattern, but I finally got around to doing one. At first I didn't like the pattern but now I do. Funny how that works, noh? xD Aunt Jenni has actually made this guy before but I noticed something when making mine. I think her legs are longer than mine. I think she must have extended the pattern to get the length she desired. If I'm wrong then whatev'.

You can find the original pattern here: http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mite/diagram/crochetedCat.html

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

You are correct, Little Grasshopper. I thought the legs were way too short, so I made them longer by about 5 rounds.

Jenni Elyse said...

PS - Your Amineko looks good! I like the yarn you used.

Megan said...

Sweet. I was wondering how yours was able to hold his knee with the legs so short. xD And it's a camouflage yarn. It does this cool looking pattern when you crochet.

Karen said...

Too cute. :)