Sunday, March 8, 2009

Amigurumi Robot

Over the past weekend I've been working on this guy during my free time or when I was bored. Nett would know that I actually started him sometime last month but at the time only his head, body, and the beginning of a foot were done. This is another pattern that I came up with and I think this is the best one yet. He's about 18" tall, so that makes him the second biggest amigurumi I've made. You can't see it on the picture here, but the 'ears' have a hole so you can see the red in the middle. So basically it's a ring that's attached to the side of the head. If you want to see more clearly of what I'm talking about, you can always go to my deviantART page. The link to it is under 'Favorite Sites' in the bar to the right. Just click 'My Art.' He's a chunky robot but I think he's cute that way. ^w^

1 comment:

NettMon said...

That turned out wonderfully! Can't wait to actually see him in person! Good job!