Friday, October 19, 2007

Charms

Here they are! These are the charms I made out of Sculpey clay. I thought they were fun to make. Sculpey is easy stuff to use, so anyone can really make these if they wanted to. I hate how my camera wouldn't focus on the Japanese themed charms. It just makes them look like crap. The camera did do better on the Halloween charms though. The little geisha charm took the longest to paint. She has seven different colors on her, and I had to paint the obi on the back.

Out of all the charms I really like the skull and Frankenstein's monster the best. I was going to make Frankenstein's monster like in the book just because I love that book. But I decided he's more noticeable green than yellow. I would only get questions as to why he was that and not the way we all seem to picture him as. I'm pretty sure that I would eventually find the questions annoying.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love them all--- except the skull/ghost thing. It's weird-looking in the picture. My favorites are Frankenstein and Geisha. The sushi is also very funny. They are so detailed--- FANTASTIC!!!! Obviously, I guess I don't have to ask about if you've found a job yet--- :)

Megan said...

HA. Can you tell I have spare time? xD

Jenni Elyse said...

So, I think the sushi is my favorite because they're so creative! You do such a good job at that type of stuff.

PS - When are you going to make my Ron doll?

PPS - You know you can always come over and comment on my blog too!!!

Megan said...

I don't think I have any red felt, and I know I can comment on your blog. I'll try to think of something to say the next time I visit.