Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Halloween Costume

This is my costume I just finished yesterday. I wanted to make something that looked old fashioned and yet modern. I'm not sure if I should wear the cat stuff showing in the picture, or if I should be a vampire.

So I made everything except the pants and white t-shirt. I designed the vest and jacket, so I had to make everything without a already made pattern. Luckily, we had a lot of extra fabric laying around the house. I used the same black fabric for the vest and jacket outsides. The inside of the vest is black, and the jacket inside is purple. (Although you can't see it all that well in these photos.) The boot cover ups are the same ones I made for my pirate costume. They fit right over my Converse. ^^

I also made the buttons, clasps, two bats, and pumpkin earrings out of Sculpey(TM). I couldn't find my silver paint yesterday but I did find it today. Which is too late of course. I already put the things on. *sigh* I also made cute Halloween and Japan themed charms. I'll post those as soon as I get some Sculpey Glaze.

No comments: