Monday, June 12, 2017

Finally Back and in Working Order

It feels so good to be able to write on this blog again. I don't think that I can explain how nice it is. I have been without a computer for so long. Well, mostly without a computer. The mostly is because the old one would overheat in 10 minutes or more. If I wanted it to be on longer then I had to use my fan I got from a Japanese store to fan it while it was running. It was kind of ridiculous. If I get the video on here, I'll put it up. It really is one of the silliest things to witness.

So I'm excited that I can finally share the things that I have been creating. Since the beginning of the year I have been doing something new. I've gotten myself into... Bullet Journaling! Also can be Bujo for short. I'm hoping to start putting some of the spreads and things that I've learned since starting. I was able to teach some fellow women at church in February. It was fun but an interesting experience to say the least. Should be fun to write about.

I'm also hoping that I'll be able to set-up a new store to sell my handmade crafts. I'm thinking about setting up a Storenvy this time rather than Etsy. There are good and bad things about both. But the part I like is that it seems to have fewer fees. I'll see how that goes when it comes to that. I'm hoping soon.

I'm glad to be back!

No comments: