Thursday, September 25, 2014

Star Afghan


I needed another thing to do with my hands while waiting for news from Salt Lake City to tell me when I can go to Hong Kong. I've had this one on my "To Do" list for a while. I found this patterna while ago and kept it tucked away. It wasn't until I was making a completely different afghan that I realized that this would be perfect. So I undid that and started this pattern. The pattern for this can be found here for free. 

I was so excited to finally do this. This is my favorite shape and I was able to use my favorite colors in it. It was fun to make but I do wish I knew why the corners are all wobbly looking. I'm not sure why it got that way. I stopped at this size because that was all the black yarn that I had. I may in some future make it bigger. I haven't decided yet. So right now it's a tentative work in progress.

No comments: