Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged By Jenni and Amber

Four places I go to over and over:

  1. Movie Theatre
  2. Wal*Mart
  3. BYU-I campus
  4. My apartment

Four people who e-mail me regularly:

  1. Jenni
  2. Facebook
  3. My dad
  4. Amber

Four of my favorite places to eat:

  1. Applebee's
  2. Any Japanese place
  3. Crown Burger
  4. In 'N Out Burger

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. Home
  2. Provo
  3. Japan
  4. Wisconsin/Missouri

Four people I talk to on a daily basis:

  1. Kaylee
  2. Cassie
  3. Rachel
  4. Monica
  5. Sara (All roommates)

Four TV shows I watch over and over:

  1. Project Runway
  2. Heroes
  3. Deadliest Catch
  4. Mythbusters

Four people I’m tagging:

  1. Anyone else that reads this who has a blog...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh come on. You would rather be in WI than home right now. You want to old little man! LOVE YOU MUCH!

Karen said...

I meant hold not old. Opps>