Thursday, April 5, 2018

BuJo: March 2018


Another month all finished and still no weekly blog posts. At least this month I have a better excuse. I've been working really hard on making some things to take to the Market on the first Saturday in April. And because of this I've decided that my Etsy is going to go live again! It's terrifying and exciting at the same time. My goal is to get it really going as of April 9th. Here's working towards that goal!


The layout for March didn't really change from February and January. I'm really liking this layout. It seems to work for me and I can spare some pages for other layouts. Thankfully this time I actually remembered to get a picture of the completed mood tracker. With it being March, clovers seemed the most appropriate. And instead of me drawing 31 of them, I decided to use each leaf on 8 clovers. So much easier and still a nice effect.

I love Gudetama. So lazy...

Galaxies and "The Greatest Showman"? Don't mind if I do.

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

No journaling here on the days. Things started getting busier.


Now with this spread I decided that I needed a complete change around. I had to experiment. Having the dates laid out vertically was boring my brain. So turning them horizontally helped break the monotony. Finally got to add some more drawings, too. The three weeks prior had to be quick and still be aesthetically pleasing. This time I actually had a little more time to add some more extras. So glad I was able to.

Remember, you can find me as @mule_designs on Instagram. Be sure to follow me! I'm really excited about some of the stuff coming up in April. There is a lot more artistic stuff being created. I'm loving it! Hope to see you there!

No comments: