Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Decorations

Well, I posted on Facebook that I had decorated the apartment for Christmas (as much as I could) and my Mother then posted that she wanted to see pictures. I finally got around to making the last decorations but it still feels kind of vacant. I wanted some Christmas lights and to replace the ornaments that went on the ceiling last year, but that didn't happen. Maybe next year.

Sorry for the unsightly pictures. I thought these would give you the general idea.

T.V. wall. (There's a tiny Nativity on top of the t.v.)

Wall right of the t.v. and across the t.v.

Count down to Christmas and poinsettia I won at the Hostlers Christmas party.


Wreath and kitchen window.


Living room window/sliding door.

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

You've done more than me by way of decorations. ;) I have a Christmas-themed (well Winter anyway) background on my computer. That counts, right?

Megan said...

lol. I need to do that. Maybe I'll use the picture of Jack in Christmas Town. xD

Karen said...

Awesome. Did you make the wreath?

Megan said...

Er, yeah. I believe you were the one that gave me the idea last year. You might have also been the one that bought everything for it. xD