Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was pretty interesting this year. I had two parties to go to the day before. The first was the Omniture party. I didn't take any photos there because it was dark in some areas and very crowded. Plus, it's hard to take pictures when you're holding a sword and shield. xP It was pretty big this year but ended too quickly. We ran out of time to get through the whole building, and when 5 p.m. hit some people hurried to clean up. =/

The second party was the ward party. That was a lot of fun this year. I got a lot of comments on my costumes and brought the only pumpkin. I was the pumpkin carving contest because of this but here's the quote: "So, you were all lame and didn't bring a pumpkin except for Megan. Although we're pretty sure that Megan would have won anyway if you did..." I found it kind of funny. I wish I got a picture of it in the dark for you all. However, my camera hates the darks so it would have turned out gross. I also came in second place for the costume contest. A girl came to the party as a logger. She had put her curly hair into a ponytail at her chin to look like a beard. It was pretty funny. xP


Actual Halloween day was slow. I spent most of the time being on Gaia Online doing the Halloween event. I didn't actually get to Nett's house until much later. I was mostly dressed and Nett was in her full Steampunk garb when I got there. Taylor was out with Glenn and Danny trick-or-treating and Bug had fallen asleep. By the time Taylor got back she was done trick-or-treating so I didn't even bother getting fully dressed. I did get pictures of Taylor and Nett before they shed their stuff though.

Taylor as a pink cat and Nett being Steampunk.

2 comments:

JiJi said...

Cool pumpkin...Taylor's expression is funny...WTH is Steampunk?

Megan said...

Look it up on Wikipedia and Google images. You'll get the gist of it. ;)